Subject: [Leica] IMG: From The Past
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:43:41 +0000

Cool vehicle, this looks to be a two axle version although the 3 axle model
is shown near the bottom of the comments ('39 Packard with 12 cylinder
engine)

https://barnfinds.com/1941-packard-90-open-top-tour-bus/

and

https://www.chromecars.de/showroom/1941-packard-super-eight-airport-limousine-67/

john

?On 04/02/2021, 21:32, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    Faced with time on my hands, I turned to the past.  This is a Smoky
    Mountain Tour Bus, believed to be made by Packard, seen on the park
    roads in 1954.  Note all of the proper head scarves.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20091209-Smokey_Mountain_Tour_Bus_1954.JPG.html

    With a little cleanup with modern software.

    Taken with a Leica IIIa and Coated Leica Elmar 50/3.5

    --
    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From The Past)