Subject: [Leica] IMG: From The Past
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:20:22 +0100

:-)

I found what I was looking for (thanks Sonny and john)

Henney was a vehicle manufacturer who used the Packard chassis as a basis
from 1934 to 1954 in order to build special vehicles from it. ? / ? This
vehicle is one of twelve airport limousines that were manufactured in the
early 1940s. A Packard chassis with an extended wheelbase was used for this.

12 of them, at the back of Henney?s garage ;-)

Amities

Philippe