Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 04:18:44 -0700

I'm in London, which looks mostly normal when seen out a hotel room
window, but when you get down to the street the anxiety is palpable. I'm
cutting my trip short, flying out of Heathrow tomorrow, hoping to get
home to crawl underneath my own bed and hide. But I have read that there
are hours-long arrival lines in US airports for poorly-planned "health
screening"; I'll probably catch the virus from a fellow traveler while
waiting in crowded lines to be scanned for fever.

Since this is a photography forum, here's a photograph of the reason I'm
in London.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/family/nora-12mos.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town)