Subject: [Leica] 2 more from the new Q2
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 21:23:58 -0700

This is the first autofocus camera I have ever used, and I'm still
learning how to tell it what to focus on. That shot was at f/4--no
Noctilux effect here--so I would have expected f/4 DOF to give me both
the eyes and the hair in focus. I'll figure it out.

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] 2 more from the new Q2)