Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder magnifier
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:34:00 -0400 (EDT)

i'm intrigued by this too.  here's what Puts (imxputs@ision.nl) had to
say in his Newsletter 4/21 (Aug 25, 2001):

- -rei

  From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@ision.nl>

  Leica has released an exciting product: a 1.25 loupe that can be attached to
  the eyepiece and will enlarge the finder magnification with 1,25 and so
  enhance accuracy of Rangefinder. When using it wit a 50mm or lowwer the
  whole frame is no longer visible, but the rangefinder patch is noew even
  above M3 levels. I have used the prototype  for a longer period and I am
  excited. It is very small and of excellent usebility. NOw a 90 or 135 can be
  used with full confidnece and the 75 can be used at 1.4 with full peace of
  mind. The M6 .85 with this attachment easily surpasses the famous M3. I know
  because I use an M3 and an M6 0.85 with attachment.
  This is the tool to buy!!