Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

congratulations; it may well change the way to make photographs.

i believe there were 2 versions in E60 size with removable hoods; the
first being a pin and bayonet setup and the second retractable blade and
groove with 2 button releases on the hood.  when hunting down the hood,
make sure you know which one you need.

my method of not losing hoods is to never take them off, even in the bag.

- -rei