Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripods in France
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:12:02 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 19/09/01 21:56:44 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
ARTHURWG@aol.com a écrit :

> Anyone have any experience using, or trying to use, a tripod in France?
I've

>  heard that it's almost impossible, or at least very difficult, as someone
is

>  bound to chase you away etc. I'm planning to take a trip there sometime
this

>  year if I can work up the nerve to get on a plane.

Who told you that ? I've never had a problem with that .
However I once finished at the police station cause I
simply took pics in front if a supermarket .
Actually no one told me not to do so but the police came
to my parents home at the time to question me .
I had to go to the police station to show that my pictures
were not showing only details for a robbery plan .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE