Subject: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:14:46 -0700

I use the Lightware (www.lightwareinc.com)  cases, some of them are
airplane carry-on legal and also have a shell attachment that provide a
handle and wheels.  I have had to check mine in a few times due to the
bag not being small enough to fit small planes on commuter leg of some
flights.

No problem.  I'd heartily recommend Lightware cases.  I always check the
packs and strobes using Lightware cases as well.

Andy