Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:05:09 -0500

Ted,

>>In Canada as of this morning, it's being strongly proposed that all carry
on
bags of any kind be banned!<<

I never liked checking bags, but I think this is a great idea. I'd buy into
it immediately. It would certainly make boarding and unboarding faster.
Airlines are pretty good at handling luggage these days. Either that or I've
been extremely lucky the past few years.

The only adjustment I'll need to make is to wear two pairs of underwear when
traveling by air. The second pair isn't for cleaning lenses. Just buys a
couple extra days if the bags don't arrive.

Dave