Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 generations/revisions
From: "eos1n" <eos1n@qatar.net.qa>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:37:21 +0300

 I want to buy an  R8. The leica dealer have 2 peices a black and silver
both cameras had a lable engraved in the back Made in Germany.and S.#
224xxxx,272xxxx
Do all cameras with numbers 272xxxx or higher made in Potugal?
Could Leica mark a camera that is made in Portugal as made in Germany !!
four generations.