Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:59:16 -0700

Yes.  I use them all the time when traveling by air.   I have never had a
problem with them going through the carry on x-ray in a back pack.   I also
put small cameras such as a Rollei 35 in them.   The film with speeds up to
ISO 800 has never fogged even when going through a series of airports.   I
haven't tried a faster film but have probably duplicated the effect going
through more than four airport x-rays with 400 film.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California