Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:39:27 +0100

Some UK airlines are now saying 'NO HAND BAGGAGE'.   So OK you can put the
cameras in the hold which raises your won security risks from thefts, but
what about film?   Kodak have categorically stated that the latest hold
luggage scanners in use at major UK airports will fog all film.   So what
now?

Gerry