Subject: Re: [Leica] Nuke Iraq
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:01:59 -0700

It is not the policy or belief of the United States
of America to exterminate civilians. We will find
those directly responsible for these acts and bring
them to justice, dead or alive, and god help any one who
tries to interfere with this goal. As a nation we
never have, and hopefully never will, lash out in a
blind furry and sink to our enemies level. Our response
will be calculated, thorough and just.

feli

Mike Gil wrote:

> I say the only history that is relevant is what
> happened on Tuesday September 11, 2001.  It is clear
> cut that we are at war, we are not playing tag, we are
> not settling a border dispute,  they have made us
> their enemies once and for all.  Whether it is Iraqi
> sponsorship of bin Laden or bin Laden acting with
> another rogue country or Iraq using bin Laden as a
> puppet.  We are at war with those elements of society
> that have killed tens of thousands of our innocent
> citizens and robbed us of our hard earned innocence.
> Should we take a measured response as the French
> suggests or should we wipe them out.
>
> I say its time to wipe them out, it's time for our
> country to let any maggot on the face of the earth
> know that we are the number one superpower period and
> that you can't play with us any more like that.  A
> lesson for every would be master of chaos that we will
> no longer take prisoners.  We need action that makes
> it perfectly clear that they have kicked the wrong
> country in the back.  We should not coward to the love
> tags that previous liberal administrations have taken
> with these terrorist.  We can't coward underneath a
> rock once more.  It's time to stand against these
> vicious elements of society and delete them once and
> for all.
>
> Several nuclear bombs should put these scum bags back
> in their place.  Total elimination of these maggots is
> the only solutions.  I think people know this is what
> must be done.  But they are afraid of what the world
> thinks.  For far to long we have been good christians
> trying to save everybody, to save the world and been
> slapped in the face at every turn.  It's time for us
> to save our selves.  If this seems harsh then you will
> become a victim in the future, if we do not take the
> most lethal response that we have available they will
> see us as weak once again.
>
> I hope the American people don't think this is over.
> The enemy is not through with us.  If they could
> coordinate such a dastardly deed against the most
> powerful nation.  What makes you think they will not
> try it again or have plans in motion to cause havoc
> across our nation at a latter time.  It might not
> happen next week but it will happen unless we take
> decisive action.  We are not safe in our country until
> that action is taken or until the lesson is repeated
> as often as necessary.
>
> Mike Gil

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074