Subject: Re: [Leica] For you George
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:38:55 -0500

>For any nation, such as the United States, to base its
>foreign/military policy on the pollyannaish belief
>that if it does so the world will follow suit, will
>only bring about the end of the United States as a
>nation.
>
>B. D.

Here, Here!!!!!!

Its precisely this.

We are so lucky to live in the situation we do. Many other humans around
the world  live under hellish conditions that we can only imagine. And
its NOT because we caused it.  The US is (mostly) a bright shining
example of what goodness and freedom can do in the world.

Do not take us to task for the all the world's evils.

Henry Ambrose