Subject: Re: [Leica] For you George
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:09:37 -0500

bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca (B. D. Colen)9/13/0111:09 AM

> I fear you will never understand any of
> those acts if you are unable to differentiate them one
> from another.

Seeing similarities does not mean that I don't also see the
differences. Believe it or not, while I'm no historian, I do
understand many of the nuances of these paradoxical and enigmatic
events - current and historical. And I believe and hope that our
various voices: idealist, militarist, retaliationist, pacifist,
rationalist, et al, within this active democracy, will end up
taking the "right" and "appropriate" action in responding to this
tragic act of aggression.

George