Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:21:21 -0400

How can you say that?  Were you there, know what people were feeling, and
what the thought process was?  I really am not qualified to second guess
them.  It is certainly easier to condemn something that happened over 50
years ago, when there is no emotion, as well as no first hand involvement.

I am NOT saying the "act" was right or just, just that I understand how it
could have been done at the time.