Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:01:46 -0700

Andrew Schroter wrote:

> And a scurrilous racist mistake at that

Arabs are nice people as nice as anybody certainly (why would they not be?) and
i hope they don't feel uncomfortable being here on the LUG. I think we have a few.
No i don't feel there will be a war against the Arabs now. They will be
targeting fanatical individuals who have decided to make the U.S.A. and free
world their enemy.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA