Subject: [Leica] an on-topic consequence of terrorism
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:41:58 -0400 (EDT)

i was watching mary schiavo (ex DOT head) on fox news.  she
expressed the conviction that the relatively lenient air travel security
restrictions we enjoy today in the USA is in the past.  among other things,
she said that we might lose all carry-on privileges, except for necessary
medications and the like.  furthermore, the law enforcement agencies would
maintain security, rather than the civilian FAA and the airlines.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] an on-topic consequence of terrorism)