Subject: Re: [Leica] On Topic, my PAW
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:27:19 -0700

Nice shot. Always liked Ektachrome.

Why has it been so hard to get the R8 to expose properly?

feli

Jim Hemenway wrote:

> I shot this recently with my R8 and 60mm macro with Ektachrome...
> whaddaya think?  Getting this camera to take good exposures has been a
> real trial.
>
> http://www.hemenway.com/day-lily-R8-60mm-Ekta.jpg
>
> Jim

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] On Topic, my PAW)
Message from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Terror)
Message from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] On Topic, my PAW)