Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Silly Question, I guess
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:01:57 -0700

At 09:05 PM 8/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >> They
> >> obviously don't
> >> take photographs, they just chatter on the Internet. And will argue about
> >> anything.
> >>
> >> Jim
> >
> >Jim, I don't believe it's THAT obvious.  Why, I've seen some of your
> >pictures ;-)
> >
>What?
>You've seen a Jim Brick photograph?
>
>Have not!
>
>Henry
>; >)

My entry way gallery is filled with Leica, Hasselblad, and Linhof, Ciba &
LightJet prints. From 8x10 to 48x60. Anyone, including Austin and Henry, is
invited to come by at almost anytime (middle of the night... no) for a look
and discussion, and a tour of my darkroom. Can even use it if you want. All
film types can be processed and all film/paper combo's can be printed. Even
some Lagavulin could be arranged.

Mark Rabiner was the latest LUG visitor to my gallery space and darkroom.
Actually, LUG lurker Todd Irwin (also from Portland) was here just two
weeks ago, two weeks after Mark.

Byron Rakitzis has seen my photographs hanging in a local office building.
And there's a bunch of my 30x40's and a 48x60 in a Seattle office building.

So I find some time in between the arguments, to take and make photographs.

So who's next for a visit...???

:)

Jim