Subject: Re: [Leica] mediocre photographers into good photographers...
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:11:34 +0300

OK, that's my story -

in the very beginnings of my serious picture-taking I had a Canon AE w
50/1.8, and although the colour pictures it produced were acceptable, I just
wasn't happy about the bw stuff it produced - and my photog friends could
easily make remarks on my work.
Then I got an old Nikon F w 50/2 instead, and all of a sudden I had decent
photos!

Martin