Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: Silly Question, I guess
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:35:52 -0400

> Anyone, including Austin and
> Henry, is
> invited to come by at almost anytime (middle of the night... no)
> for a look
> and discussion, and a tour of my darkroom.

The song "Hotel California" comes to mind...just kidding, that's a very kind
offer.  I also make a similar offer (no wet paper printing though, but I can
scan anything up to 4x5 and print up to 17x22) to anyone visiting the Boston
area.  We've had some very nice visitors whose acquaintance was made through
this list.