Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:52:17 +0200

From Mark Rabiner
> I'll take an Anthony or Oddmund anyday over a Johnston.
> I'm real happy he's gone. And hate being constantly reminded about
him now.
- -----------------------
Pecking order?

Well I for one was sad to see Mike leave this list.  He had a sense of
humour, his writing was easy to read and he was knowledgable with a
balanced view.  He was very helpful by answering questions.

He also didn't boast about having a "kill file"

A really good guy to have on the list.  It is such a pity that there
are so many prima donnas (with a hyphen?) that objected to his opinions
and virtually chased him off.  How can anybody be happy because such a
colourful character has left the list.

Alan