Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:32:04 +0800

I am signing up for a one year subscription to the 37th Frame. While Mike
has his own views and comments which may have rubbed many LUGgers the wrong
way, he has always levelled with me ever since I submitted my Noctilux shot
for the PT article in 1998. Be it as it may, everybody deserves at least a
second chance.

Dan K.
          Serving others helps to heal your grief.