Subject: RE: [Leica] ALT camera in Toronto no more?
From: "Dan Hausman" <PGW@ecr.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:52:37 -0400

What is Henry's eBay id?

 Dan pgw@ecr.net

- -----Original Message-----
From: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2893 6:44 PM
To: Pgw
Subject: [Leica] ALT camera in Toronto no more?

A minute's silence for the passing of one of the best camera stores I ever
set foot in .... ALT camera in Toronto just east of Yonge on Queen. Last
time I went in everything seemed fine & they had just moved the stupendous
large format/med. format department downstairs. On Friday I went to buy some
lighting stuff from them, and the place was closed and plastered with
bankruptcy notices. Staff in nearby Henry's told me they would be taking
some of the stock & some of the staff. Since Henry's 2nd hand department is
already overstocked and has a hard time valuing unusual items, watch for
some serious bargains both on their website and ebay. ALT's 2nd hand stock
was truly amazing, especially the LF/MF stuff.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com