Subject: RE: [Leica] Meter shut-off/shutter lock
From: "Dan Hausman" <PGW@ecr.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:40:29 -0400

I am right handed but always use my left eye to focus starting at age 9
(with my Bolsey B-2), my optometrist later confirmed that my vision is
slightly better in the left and I must have realized this early on. Of
course my right eye has now worsened do to the repeated poking....... ;)

 Dan pgw@ecr.net