Subject: [Leica] RE: News from Solms
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 00:25:28 +0200

My nephew, a business photo pro,  has been invited last week to the Leica
factory in Solms. He could use all kind of material, bodies  and lenses. And
he was also guest to some meetings. He saw a 4FWD Nissan FWD 3000 pounds
passing above a R8 without dammage for the camera. But most important matter
he saw a prototype of  a new SLR with focus assistance. Is perhaps AF coming
to Leica? Is perhaps modernity coming to Leica? Which will the priests of
Leica old tradition think about? I don't mind to have a Leica, with Leica
quality, with LEDS and micromotors.

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: News from Solms)