Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: quality control
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:41:01 +0200

>But, then, we can live in a universe of superstition, myth, and calumny if
>we wish.  I choose not to, and I must admit that every new purchase I have
>made from Leica since 1986 has been perfect with one exception, and that
>was IMMEDIATELY cured, to my complete satisfaction.  But, my experience
>counts no more than does yours, Tom, or anyone else's:  what counts is the
>overall statistics, and I suspect this will only come out in that huge
>defamation lawsuit ...
>
>Marc

Huge defamation lawsuit!

Strong words! Anyone that attempts against the honor of the signature Leica,
anyone that doesn't profess that it is the only and true camera and that it
is not willing to admit openly that another similar one doesn't exist and
that the other ones are false cameras and that Leica is the only one true,
it will be pursued, judged and convict to the blaze after horrible tortures
for slander, libel and serious sins against  the true faith. Do we live in
the XXI century or in the XV one in my king's times Felipe II? Is what I
have in these moments in my hands a M6 or should I put it in an altar?  I do
not try to offend anyone but I think we need a more calm conversation.

Truly kind regards

Félix

PS. BTW my photographs are all horrible ones and I am not a pro publishing
books or earning my life as a pro (My father was up to 87,  and  my
daughter, my brother  and my three nephews are. My family has been recently
invited to visit Solms) but I hope I have not a emotional approach to the
matter. I own (and use) thirty two different cameras, all brands, and I do
not mind If someone thinks they are better or worse.