Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the solstice and the singing
From: jwcane at icloud.com (Jack Cane)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 07:35:04 -0500

Nathan,

Happy holidays! Fr?hliche Weihnachten! Beautiful photos, and very
interesting commentary from you.

I am wondering if, next year, some combination of my wife, myself, and our
son could come to Spain to take part in this wonderful holiday experience.

Best holiday wishes to you & yours,

Sally, Jack (CMDR, USN ret.], Berliner, born in 1931!), and Michael Cane

Sent from my iPhone
Text to: (706) 974-6049