Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the solstice and the singing
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 07:17:46 +0100

The week leading up to Christmas was the last working week of the year?our
office is closed until January 3rd. And I had to take Friday off in order to
bring my unused vacation balance down to 12 days (the number of days that
can be carried over into the following year, any days over that are lost if
not used by December 31st). During the week I spent some time cycling, as
usual, and walking around the city a bit to look at the holiday activities.
There were also two special events: a planning session with friends to make
sure we have everything we need for New Year?s Eve, and a performance of my
wife?s choir in one of the two main churches in Alicante. Finally, as I
usually do, I photographed the sunrise of the shortest day of the year, and
also went to the beach at sunset. Finally, I show you the modest decorations
in my neighbourhood, a kind of urban village on the outskirts of El
Campello, right on the ?border? with Alicante. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4194

And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. The PAW
for the Christmas week will be somewhat late?we spent the holiday in
Morocco, mercifully Christmas-free, and I have more than 600 photos to
process.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu