Subject: [Leica] Your thoughts on how to downsize your gear.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 14:04:57 -0600

Well, you have quite a few Sony shooters here on the list and some of your
kit would be of interest possibly.  For ease of sale while not making top
dollar the usual suspects of KEH or MPB come to mind as there is no hassle,
just maybe 50% of retail.

If you are near a college you might post near the arts building on one of
the bulletin boards.  College students aren't as poor today as we might
have been.  As long as you insist on cash and carry you should be fine.