Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-HS2 and lenses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 04:57:55 -0600

I truly sympathize.  I have built two kits for my use.  One consists of
arguably the highest resolution lenses for their focal length(s) but
generally they are very heavy and very large.  The upside is detail is
captured even to the farthest corner of the frame. (For reference look up
the Sigma Art 40mm f1.4).

The second kit is much smaller, slower, and slightly less capable.
Alternatively I have been using legacy lenses, The Leica Summiluxes come to
mind.

I am sure SonC could chime in as he has been downsizing his kit for some
time.