Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/12/2023: a glorious sunrise in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:20:14 +0100

On Saturday morning I had to take my daughter to the train station in the
centre of Alicante, she was going to Madrid for the weekend. After dropping
her off, I stopped at the main beach in Alicante, Playa del Postiguet, to
watch the sunrise over the Mediterranean (around 8:15 am right now). Three
images.

The sun appears over the horizon:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-gvGCxRn/A

A boat, and a fisherman:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8F5qsxZ/A

The hotels on the waterfront:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VPmqdHQ/A

As is often the case, it is worthwhile not just to look at the rising (or
setting) sun but also at what it is illuminating.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu