Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: people and art
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 21:16:31 +0100

Last week?s blog is all about people from the office; first a department
meeting followed by a Christmas lunch; then, another linocutting workshop
organised by my colleague Kari; and then a meeting of our book club, WeRead,
in a bar in Alicante. Lots of people enjoying themselves in various ways.
It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4188

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman