Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: giant baby Jesus
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:24:17 +0100

The main event in the first week of December is the installation of what is
supposedly the largest nativity display in the world. Usually it is done on
the seaside Esplanada de Espa?a, but this year there are some road works
there, so instead the display is on the square in front of City Hall, which
I think is a nicer location anyway. Besides, there was the usual cycling and
eating with friends, helped by the fact that 6 December is Spain?s
Constitution Day, so we all had the day off. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4182

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu