Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:47:22 -0800

Do love the second one.  Better composition that the third.  Never heard
of that lens.  The first doesn't do much for me, but I am strange....
Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

?The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin
himself would ever have dared dream.?
    James D. Watson