Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 08:52:57 +0000

Seem to be in your Amazon photos, unavailable to me.....

john

?On 27/11/2023, 08:46, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Greetings to all.  For many years we have volunteered for Project Turkey:
    this is an effort to provide a meal to shut-ins and otherwise people not
    able to have a meal during the US Thanksgiving holiday.  This year was
    record year for meals delivered and volunteers showing up on the holiday
    provide a hot meal to those excluded from the mainstream.

    First is a clamshell decorated by the younger set while their parents did
    other volunteer work:

    https://www.amazon.com/photos/all/gallery/w78EYIqQR5uhTmlUSCY7sA

    The next image is the conga line to fill the clamshells with turkey,
    vegetables, bread, dressing, and pumpkin pie:

    https://www.amazon.com/photos/all/gallery/uJ7j-vJrTS-9PNbseo5HWQ

    I spent most of my Thursday morning shredding turkey carcasses.  The
    turkeys were smoked(about 14000) the prior day in 7 cities:

    https://www.amazon.com/photos/all/gallery/2qNxS9jhR5iOso3SbTT7Bg

    All the best.  Please let me know if these don't come up.  I recently
    upgraded my OS and the auto password failed and passwords are kept
remotely.

    --
    Don
    don.dory at gmail.com