Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: back from Denmark
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 22:03:55 +0100

I started the first week of November in Copenhagen and finished it in
Alicante. The weather improved on my last day in Denmark, so I was able to
enjoy the city the way I like it. And I met for lunch with a dear old friend
of our family. Back in Alicante, I cycled to Verdeg?s to photograph some
cute kitties, and in the office I had a portrait session with my favourite
?victim?, lovely Eri, using my Leica M2 fed with Ilford Delta 400 filmi.
It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4153

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman