Subject: [Leica] IMG: 20 news film pictures
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 21:45:30 +0100

I have shot quite a bit of film this year, mainly because I have some
wonderful Leica and Olympus cameras that deserve to used, and partly because
I enjoy the aesthetic of film. I just uploaded 20 pics to my film gallery
from the past couple of months. Start with this one:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-JvPvbsR/A

And click on the arrow on the right 19 times.

The photos are from here in Alicante, and from Barcelona, Poland and Denmark.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu