Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 19:29:08 +0100

While I spent most of my time in Denmark last week in my hometown Aarhus, I
also visited Copenhagen. I have never lived in our capital city, but I have
friends there, and my parents are buried there, so I have good reasons to
visit 2-3 times a year. This time I enjoyed the relatively good weather and
walked around quite a bit. I also went inside the cathedral for the first
time ever, and I liked it very much. Copenhagen today is a major city, in
effect the capital of Scandinavia, and a beautiful mix of old and new
architecture. So have a walk with me:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Copenhagen-October-2023/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman