Subject: [Leica] IMG: Aarhus and Horsens
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 23:17:02 +0100

I spent much of last week in Denmark, partly in Copenhagen and partly in
eastern Jutland, in my hometown Aarhus. During my stay in Aarhus, we drove
to a town called Horsens, about 50 km away, to visit the local art museum
which had some interesting exhibitions, and whose restaurant was judged to
have the best burger in Denmark last year. A small gallery from the two
towns is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Aarhus-and-Horsens-October-2023/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman