Subject: [Leica] How can I make a web photo gallery?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 08:54:44 +0530

You can do it from Lightroom Classic, from the "Web" drop down menu (on the
top right of the Lightroom panel).

I think Adobe has shifted the Web Gallery function from Bridge/Photoshop to
Lightroom Classic.

There may be plugins available for Photoshop to do this in the Creative
Cloud store, worth looking to see if there are any free ones, anyway.
Another place to check is whether Russel Brown has a script for this.

Cheers
Jayanand