Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: work and play in Poland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 06:39:21 +0200

Between having taken many pictures during my week-long trip to Poland in
September, a lot of work after returning, and a 2-week visit by my sister
that ended this Monday, I have built up a backlog of photos to post in my
weekly blog. But I am now finally getting through the backlog, and so here
is my weekly blog for the week of September 10th-16th, which I spent in
Krak?w and then Wroc?aw, my native city. I have previously posted galleries
from the two cities, but as usual, I reserved some photos for the blog,
especially various people pictures. There also both Leica images of sorts,
since some of the photos were taken with my 90mm Tele-Elmarit mounted on my
Fuji X-E3. And there are some film pics too in the mix, made with the
Olympus OM4T which came along for the trip as well. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4102

Nathan
(Heading to Barcelona this morning to meet up with Lluis and visiting Geoff
from Australia)

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws