Subject: [Leica] "Anywhere she likes"
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 18:40:21 -0700

We were going to shake out the sofa covers. 14 pound, 16 year-old Tilly
decided to embody the joke about where the 800 pound gorilla sleeps...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/53253087402/in/dateposted-public/

I've been mostly lurking for quite a while, because I have not been
photographing much. Both my wife and I have had health issues. We're
going to be OK, but it's been an "interesting" ride. In my case, my
first hip replacement (of March 2022) did not bond to my bone properly,
and I was in a lot of pain?earlier this year. I had a do-over operation
in August, and am now doing physical therapy and the whole doggone
thing, again. It's hard to photograph when you're using a cane and
unpredictably unsteady on your feet. We did take a trip to Austin and
the S. California desert in April, from which I do have a few photos.

Hello to everyone, and I hope to be contributing more once I heal a bit
more.

--peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] "Anywhere she likes")
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] "Anywhere she likes")