Subject: [Leica] From my latest films
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 12:28:37 -0700

It has been a long time since I have had the time to really look at the
LUG? messages after two weeks on the road.? I am glad I looked at this
one.? These are all amazing.? I am not sure I could pick out any that
are more exceptional than the others.? Some struck my fancy a bit more,
but all are wonderful.? October Afternoon and Sign of the times resonate
with me.? Other than that I am not playing favorites.? Thanks for
brightening up my day after two days of working on our van that had
problems on our trip.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans