Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photos from the Seventies
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 14:01:32 +0200

What a pleasure see these fine images, great tones, wonderful grain! As John
McMaster said, the Tri?X quality was much better, same thing for the FB
papers? we say ?Silver Gelatin print? but the multigrades content less
silver and many colorants. It is a shame that in my opinion the only good
manufacturer is Ilford, in not Multigrade paper they make only Grade No.3
and very expensive, Oriental Seagull and others has disapeared, as far as I
know the is no paper manufacturer in the US. I doubt that in the long term
we will continue to be able to buy FB paper.

Lluis