Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAM 09
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 19:48:02 +0000

I will check quite what it was when I am next out there.  It was a village
garden for some competition about 2002 I think, the ceramics were all done
with the help of local artist (I will photograph her gate posts!) Lotte Glob
https://lotteglob.co.uk/

john

?On 01/10/2023, 20:54, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Obviously I like and appreciate the various bits of humanity scattered
    about.  The starkness of the cemetery and the surrounding landscape was
    very moving.

    I do have a question about the "memorial" stones.  Obviously that wasn't
    thing three hundred years ago so family just keeping the tree alive?

    --
    Don
    don.dory at gmail.com