Subject: [Leica] More to Ted's liking
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 20:25:30 +0100

Well done on the photograph, and plucking up the courage to ask, Aram.
That beard took a long time to achieve. I've never got that far: the
distaff side starts making noise after a few inches, and I start
trimming it. Then, after a year, I tend to get fed up with the various
itches and I'd shave the damn thing off.
Anyway, you can now start on a new project - Beards of Yakima. You'd be
guaranteed an exhibition in a local gallery, I'd warrant.

Douglas