Subject: [Leica] I have Jobo!
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank F)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:41:24 -1000

Hewes made the reels for Jobo. You can identify them by the enormous hole
in the center.
You will also need the special core for use with these reels.

Before we go too far, WHY are you using a plastic tank?  Nikor tanks and
reels are pretty much bullet proof, but yes, they leak a bit.

Use your palm when inverting and this problem goes away