Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday - Q2 and RRS L bracket
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 16:37:13 -0700

Selling my Q2 and the Really Right Stuff L bracket.? Both are in
excellent shape.? Only wear on the camera are a few scuff marks where
the neck strap attaches.? I figured it out too late.? Now there are some
leather pieces there to prevent further wear. Camera functions
perfectly.? Lives up to all the hype as far as what I used it for.? Back
screen was protected with a plastic film from day one.? I removed it for
the photos.? Lens always had a filter on it.? Includes all the original
shipping and parts. Sorry, I used up the free Adobe subscripton, but the
card is still there. See lots of photos here:

q3 (leica-users.org) <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/q3/>

KEH and MPB are selling them for over $4100.?? I am asking $3900 and
I'll pay shipping to the lower 48 states.

email me off list if you have any questions.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] New link: Re: [LRflex] For Sale Friday - Q2 and RRS L bracket)